Friday, May 3, 2013

Nelia Dress.


Hi Dolls,
I have been invited by the owners of Popolok Design to be one of the pattern testers for their latest pattern. Well, this is my sixth time by the way,  I’ve tested Momo, Cece, Lulu, Avita and Nova before. Wahhhh I'm so loyal ehh?? lol .

Picture Courtesy Of Popolok Design. 
I love this dress. This is my most favorite dress at the moment! 
The pattern called Nelia by Alviana at Popolok Design.
Picture Courtesy Of Popolok Design. 
This pattern is awesome Dolls!! There are so many options that you can do with the pattern. You can design your own dress or top with 3 options of neckline: collarless, Peter Pan collar or Tie-bow collar, 3 option of sleeve : sleeveless, Short sleeve or long bubble sleeve & 3 length option : top, knee-length dress or maxi floor-length dress just 1 pattern. 
Isn't it great??
Well, I choose a Tie-Bow Collar, long bubble sleeve & a knee-length dress.
For the fabric, 
I use dandy damask (candy) from Michael Miller fabrics Collection & White Plain Viscose. 
 
The step by step instructions is so helpful especially the photos of the stages. It makes me easy to know if I'm going in the "right direction".
 
The dress is beautiful and fits my daughter perfectly!

This pattern is now up for sale on 
So, What are you waiting for?

DON'T MISS IT & GO BUY IT NOW!

Oh Ya!! Please visit my facebook page and hit like to get the latest update..



Till then My Lovelies! See you in the next post.


Ciao...


 

No comments:

Post a Comment