Monday, February 25, 2013

Boxy Pouch.

Hi Dolls,
It's been a while since my last post but here's an update!. We went back to my hubby's kampung last week to visit my in-laws and spend the weekend with them. Speaking of sewing, it might slow down here a little bit.
This cute Boxy Pouch has more than enough room to storing your make-up, hair styling supplies, shaving necessities, toiletries, etc. It's also an attractive solutions for traveling or storing cables, chargers, batteries, and all those little things you need when on the road.
 This bag measures 7" long, 4" wide and 3.5" tall.

 Made with 100% quality cotton fabrics inside and out, with two layers of interfacing for structure, support and shape!

Cute Huh? BTW, I love anything with a flower print on it..


Oh Ya!! Please visit my facebook page and hit like to get the latest update..


Till then My Lovelies! See you in the next post.

Ciao...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment