Thursday, January 31, 2013

The Lulu Dress

Hi Dolls, 
I know its been awhile since my last post... and I'm sorryI know some of you got fed up of waiting for my updates. Last week was tough, probably one of the hardest weeks for my family. My son was admitted to hospital with fever, vomiting and diarrhea. Alhamdulillah,  everything is alright. Oh ya!! My sewing studio was starting to look like a war zone again and I'm so excited to share with you my latest sewing project for today.. 



Now Presenting...

LULU DRESS
Design By Alviana (Popolok Design)

LuLu Dress is a simple shift dress, unlined dress with neck & armhole facing.
 It has back zipper as closure with round neckline, sleeveless and in knee length.
It also featured big side pockets which could be your girl's favorite little storage.


1st Lulu Dress
For Fabric I'm using Riley Blake : Vintage Baby Star Pink & Russian Cotton with a little touch of Zakka Ribbon as embellish trim


2nd Lulu Dress
For Fabric I'm using Michael Miller For Vera Bradley (Rhythm & Blues) & Denim Fabric.

Isn't the Lulu Dress Pattern looks so lovely?...

That's all for now, until then see you in the next post..

Ciao...



No comments:

Post a Comment