Thursday, January 3, 2013

Kids Messenger Bag..

Hi Dolls..
I made this messenger bag for my nephew (My hubby cousin's son). I spend at least as much time cutting, ironing and pinning as I do sitting at the sewing machine, probably more (Huh!!! Banyak berangan!!).As always, I enjoyed every minute of it... :)

This messenger bag is handmade by me from excellent quality dark blue denim and 100% cotton fabric.The front of the bag shows a series Angry Bird figures.


The bag is fully lined in colourful stripe cotton and it has one zippered pocket inside. A Genuine leather magnetic closer complete the bag. This messenger bag has a strap attached to the bag by two brackets plus a glider in brass color so that you can adjust the strap to a length that suits you. The Webbing has a maximum length of approx. 47 inches.All my bags have been sewn with medium weight interfacing which helps the bag keep its shape.

Anyway, after it was completed, I really like it very much. I really hope my cousin and her son will like it like I do..

Till Then, Tata!!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment