Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Ballerina Curvy Clutch - SOLD

Hi Peeps..
Geez it's been a while since my last post. I didn't realize how fast time had passed till I looked at the date on my last 1H1P project. And now, I'm representing my latest project "Ballerina Curvy Clutch"



This is the large size Ballerina Curvy Clutch in a Linen Fabric.
It measures 13" at widest point X 7.5" high x  6" deep.


Size : 13"(w) X 7.5"(h) X 6" (deep)
Material : Blended Linen Cotton, Medium weight (outside),
Inside is lined with a Linen cotton blended fabric, medium weight and
an additional 2 slot pocket which is great for your cell phone and keys.
Snap button Closure
Fully Padded (Batting 80gm)
Handle : 60cm Of Antique Metal Chain

If you wan to place an order, please feel free to visit  or for more details.
My Little Sweet Den Shop

Till then, Stay tuned, Keep warm and....
See you in the next post!
Tata!!

No comments:

Post a Comment