Wednesday, May 2, 2012

So much fun sewing and love it from beginning til the end!

Hello,
I had so much fun sewing. Sewing was the most exciting discovery for me and I've  loved it from the beginning. I love to makes bag, purses etc, they can make a something simple looks so personal.

Introducing my line of hand-made bags, totes, drawstrings purses and accessories, which are all handmade exclusively by me. Our Products are exclusively handmade in a pet-free, smoke-free environment. They are made with care and passion to give you the best possible quality and design.

Ribbon Embroidery Drawstring pouches perfect for gifts!!
Another version of Drawstring bag. Isn't adorable?
Flower Ribbon Embroidery
Sew Sweet Curvy Clutch...
Perfect size for a few essentials like keys, money and cell phone...


I adore handmade items. They're so unique. 
How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment